The Lyman line of reloading equipment is one of the oldest and most trusted--America's favorite.
From beginners to advanced, we have the reloading equipment you need and want.
- Reloading Presses & Complete Kits - T-Mag II & Crusher II
- Rifle & Pistol Dies & Shellholders - Industry Standard 7/8" x 14
- Case Trimmers - Hand Crank & Power; Pilots & Accessories
- Case Prep Tools - Clean, Lube, Deburr, Chamfer, Ream, Uniform
- Case Measures - Headspace & Max Cartridge Gauges, Calipers, Micrometers
- Powder Scales - Precision Mechanical Beam & Electronic
- Powder Measures - No. 55; Smokeless & Black Powder
- Turbo Sonic Ultrasonic Cleaners - Small, Medium, and Large Capacity
- Turbo Tumblers - Small to Large Capacity; plus Sifters & Accessories
- Tumbler Media - Treated & Untreated; Corncob, Tufnut, Ceramic; Chemicals
- Bullet Casting Equipment - Ovens, Molds
- Accessories - Blocks, Trays, Funnels, Sprays, Etc.
- Publications - Books, Guides, Logs, & Video
- Super Moly - Bullet Lube & Equipment
New to reloading?
All you need is one of our complete kits, plus a die set and shell holder for each cartridge.
You supply the consumables (powder, primer, bullets, and brass).
Tumblers are a great way to clean spent brass, saving you time, and your kitchen sink.
Browse the links to the left, many of the accessories are designed to make the reloading process easier and more accurate.
Introduction to Reloading (PDF 3MB).