AR15 / M4, PMAG Range BenchLoader™ - 5.56 / .223
The new Range BenchLoader™ loader is heavy-duty industrial 5.56 / .223 cal magazine loader made to load a magazine in a single hand stroke. It is intended for daily loading of hundreds of magazines at shooting ranges and armories. It totally eliminate any fingers' pain and injury, shorten loading time, and keep the magazines lips intact.
Loads all* AR15 / M4 compatible 5.56 / .223 magazines, like:
- M16 / AR15 / M4 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAGs
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- SureFire 60 & 100 rd
- Beretta AR 70-90
- Lancer *
- and other metal and polymer mags.
Loading difficulties exist with the following mags:
- The new Lancer AR magazines type L5AWM - due to its construction. The older mags load very well.
- H&K 416 polymer - due to its construction.
- Drum mags were not tested !
NOTE: The Range BenchLoader™ has hardened-steel (51RC) magazine catch tooth used to lock the magazine in place. As such, some signs of ware may show over time on the magazines. To avoid such, simply lift the Mag. Release tab while inserting and removing the magazine.
- Loads from 1 to 30 loose rounds in a single stroke.
- 25 seconds loading 30 rd magazines.
- Absolutely painless operation!
- Keeps the magazine lips intact.
- Allows inspection for defects and cleaning of rounds prior to loading.
- Rugged construction.
- Comprising only 3 parts.
- Safe on fingers and magazine.
- Filling of rounds is done with both hands, therefore quicker loading.
- Needs no dexterity or training to use.
- Needs virtually no maintenance or cleaning.
- Easy to operate with gloves in freezing weather.
- Chemicals resistant.
- Portable, Range bag packable; length 42cm (16.5"), weight 360gr (12.7 oz.)